Program: Coed Dodgeball - Indoor Court 6s (De La Salle)Registration Page
Summer: Dec 31 - Dec 31
|Game Times||6pm - 10pm|
|# People In Play||6 total. Min. 2 men/2 women|
|Suggested Roster||9-10 people|
|League Notes||Return to Play Guidelines:|
- NO Playoffs. Why?
- Like the majority of our Sport & Social Club programs, this is a self-officiated league.
- Games are 55 minutes in length.
- WEEKS OF PLAY: 6 weeks of play.
- Your registration includes 2 dodgeballs. You can always buy more ($27 plus HST per ball) if you need a refill!
- The above prices include both the Program Fee (75% of the total price) and the Member Fee (25% of the total price). Please read our updated cancellation policy with regards to these two components.
|Location Notes||- Once your schedule is posted, please review your location details, updated league guidelines, and rules. These will include important steps to help promote a safe experience and ensure that we adhere to all municipal guidelines.|
- All games will take place at De La Salle School (Avenue Rd. & St. Clair).
All TEAMS that register by July 23rd will receive a set of 10 team t-shirts at no extra cost! Includes free shipping! Team captains will be contacted within a week of registering from “My Team Shirts”. Individuals that register also qualify for t-shirts. More info to come closer to league start dates. Checkout Team T-shirt FAQs for more info.
Please make yourself familiar with JAM Policy. You will need to know it if you register with us!