Program: Co-ed Ultimate - Indoor Turf 5s (Lakeshore Collegiate Institute)Registration Page
Fall: Oct 26 - Jan 25
|Game Times||9:30pm & 10:30pm|
|League Dates||Tuesdays: October 26 - January 25|
|# People In Play||5 total. Min. 2 men/2 women|
|Suggested Roster||10-12 people|
|League Notes|| Most of our venue partners are now requiring that users of their venues be fully vaccinated. Effective September 13, 2021, all JAM INDOOR programs require that participants be fully vaccinated by their game date.
- This is a 5 vs. 5 league on a smaller field (i.e. the dividing curtains will be opened up and six games will be played simultaneously on the full FIFA soccer field at LCI).
- Like the majority of JAM programs, this is a self-officiated league.
- NOTE: Intermediate leagues will play SPEEDPOINT (after a point is scored, the disc will be put on the ground and play will re-start IMMEDIATELY without a break). Recreational leagues will play REGULAR point (after a point is scored, teams switch ends and there's a pull to restart play).
- Games are 55 minutes in length.
- FALL: 11 weeks
- No games on Dec 21st, 28th & January 4th.
- No playoffs for the fall season.
LCI Sports Centre located at 290 Birmingham St, Etobicoke, ON M8V 3L1.
All TEAMS that register by October 8th will receive a set of 10 team t-shirts at no extra cost to you! Includes free shipping! Team captains will be contacted within a week of registering from “My Team Shirts”. Checkout Team T-shirt FAQs for more info.
Please make yourself familiar with JAM Policy. You will need to know it if you register with us!